Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trip to see Junior Miss!

Of course when I got there it had to snow! I think that happened the last time I was there too!

I helped the new mommy make a diaper cover while I was there.  We used the pattern "Smartie Pants 2" by Two Sisters at Squirrel Hollow.  Very quick and easy pattern to make.  Now all that is needed is the elastic.  (And probably a bigger bottom on baby)  It was the first time new mommy had appliqued so I was proud of her!  She did a great job!

Here's Junior Miss getting a bath while I was there.  Ummmmm....not too happy.

But here she is in her bed sleeping so peacefully.  This is called a playard.  A very beautiful bassinet.

It was hard to leave this lil' one behind when I left!  I don't like being gramma and being so far away!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

Such a beauty. I don't blame you one bit for having a hard time leaving. I'll be doing the same in the next few weeks with the anticipated arrival of our first grand daughter.