Monday, October 5, 2009

Winter is coming

I don't think we are going to get much use out of the newest gazebo the Honey put up.  The snow will all melt by this afternoon, but the cold weather is here to stay.
Can you see that truck on the other side of our fence?  I "get" to hear the digging of a well everyday, all day.  It's been going on for the past week.  My sewing room and bedroom are both on that side of the house.  It's like your listening to your heart beating...only slower and louder.   DaThump, DaThump, DaThumb.

The cows were sure mooing this a.m. though I don't see them in the picture!

I am cutting out a new quilt.  I bought a kit only to find out that there isn't enough fabric for everything.  So my plaids are going to have 30's fabric with them.  Hopefully they will all get along.  Will show the progress later.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nedra said...

Tell me it isn't so! Snow already? I guess it is October, but we are just getting our temps below 100 degrees and I'm happy.

janessa said...

the cows were freaking out at my house too. yolanda told me that this past weekend they seperated the calves from the moms, i wonder if a lot of ranchers did that this weekend and now the moms are mooing to get their babies back.