Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Quilting

So windy in my part of the world! It brings the temp down to not just chilly but chillier! Weather.com says we are at 33 degrees but feels like 22. I'm not too sure I believe that. We are cold inside and out! We have been having strong winds for the past week. Hopefully this isn't a sign of what we can expect all winter. In the meantime, I got my Fall Quilt back from the quilter! Thought I would share the finished project. Just have time to hang it for a week or so and then on to Christmas but I am thrilled I now have a true Fall Quilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to invite you to review one of our books or rulers and post your comments on your blog. If you are interested, please contact me by email at: linda@quiltinaday.com
Thanks, Linda Parker