Monday, November 7, 2011

New doings at the quilt shop

Had a great time at last month's Saturday Sampler! We were shown a cute, fun, free pillow pattern made from fat quarters. I "think" it is a Riley Blake pattern. One fq is used on the back side of the pillow or you could use minkee like the black pillow in the picture. The other 2 fq's are on the front....sewn together as you would a regular pillow back where you slip the pillow form inside. Decorate the front as much as you want. These were very cute!
 

Love the Owl Pot Holders! You can find the pattern here
 
I hope to get several of these made before Christmas. Seems like owls are very popular lately! I saw some owl dinner dishes at TJ Maxx recently. So darling! Will have to get a picture of the newest quilt my daughter is making (and what she said when she showed me her blocks)....yes it has to do with owls!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: