Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank YOU!!! and BOM

First off....I have to say "Thank you" to those of you that read my blog and then voted for my Welcome Fall quilt!  I won!!!  Thank you thank you thank you!!!!  It is just not something that I would usually do (enter a contest), so thank you for supporting me!

Now on to the request I just received....my daughter and I, along with half of the quilters in this valley, are busy working on the LQS's BOM this year.

We are almost there!  I can hardly wait to be able to put all my blocks together!  Here are several of our past month's blocks.

Here's a pic of the almost finished quilt from the designer, Geralyn Powers.  She is amazing!!!  The empty spaces are where the last few blocks will go. 

I'm excited to get mine finished....hopefully that will be in just a few short weeks!




No comments: